Customization, stellar performance and intense power are the combined elements of most sought-after newegg msi gaming laptop in recent years. This trend has obviously not waned and continues to be the rage not only in the gaming industry but in the gaming universe. Laptop gaming has benefited so much from the blitzkrieg-like developments that characterize graphics technology.
Such super-advanced technology has, in fact, made gaming an entirely unique visual experience for gamers and developers alike. For starters, a high-performance graphics card is your laptop’s key to be ahead of the pack. Some laptops even have more immersive environs today with Blu-Ray and 3D capabilities.
Here’s how you can continue being king or queen of the laptop gaming kingdom:
1. Upgrading from an average laptop to a more advanced gaming gadget will definitely improve your game because of the extended lifespan of its batteries, the many options for multiple hard drives, and the lightning speed at which the processor works. Highly-rated laptops for gaming should be customizable, meaning, a high-end quality kind of laptop but with an affordable price tag. The Alienware series manufactured by Dell, the MSI GT70, and the Origin Eon are all leading gaming laptops. All three have built-in Wi-Fi capability, HDMI ports, three ports for USBs, and webcams for practically non-stop gaming.
2. The graphics card says it all for the core of a gaming experience. Cheap cards tend to heat up rather quickly when integrated into any computer’s motherboard. The GTX modules of NVIDIA are designed exclusively for use by mobile computers, which AMD Radeon is competing against with their 8000 series. These cards stay cool throughout hours and hours of gaming.
3. Video memory is another thing to watch out for in gaming laptops. The more video memory you have, the better it is for your CPU and RAM. Look for a 3rd generation processor-equipped laptop, which has quad-cored CPUs that allow multi-tasking without lag time and with less heating issues. Increasing computer cores simply means increasing speed as well across the applications you use.
4. Your hard drive should not have space lower than 500GB, since game applications take huge amounts of occupied space, often going up to 20 to 30GB per game. Your hard drive’s ideal speed is at 7,200 RPM. Get a laptop with around 8 to 10GB of RAM for large gaming programs. Consider getting a solid-state hard drive if you are an extreme game. This kind of drive does away with spinning drives used for flash-based applications. Solid-state hard drives are becoming popular by the minute because they are comparatively faster than the breakable discs of current hard drives, although they cost more since they have no moving parts.
5. Don’t neglect design. If you want to stay ahead in the online gaming world, have your laptop customized with color that reflects your style and mood, from the keyboard to the screen size. High resolutions of 1080p will give your laptop intense graphics on screen with fantastic animation and arresting landscapes. 17 inches is an ideal size for a laptop that can give you satisfactory viewing from a widescreen.
6. Get a laptop that enables upgrading or one with a Blu-Ray drive for you to be able to attach peripheral devices even when you are far from home. Card readers with multiple memory capacity, three or more ports for USBs, and a couple of HDMI ports should qualify your laptop as best in gaming. Note that more ports mean more alternatives such as being able to plug in keyboards especially designed for gaming.
7. Gaming laptops are loaded with all kinds of enhancements, so don’t expect yours to be lightweight. But there are some models within the range of 7 to 8 lbs. which you can lug around without sweating like you just ran a marathon. Get a laptop that has a couple or more internal cooling fans for your graphics card and CPU while you are at play.
After all that’s said and done, though, you will still need the assurance that your investment was all for nothing. Make sure that your laptop carries a warranty that at least covers hardware defects, and it’s even better if you can get an extension of it for another 3 to 4 years. And to maximize the use of your laptop and benefit from gaming laptop deals, get one that also has basic support features such as phone numbers and other contact details for after-sales service, email, live chat, driver downloading ability, and a community section.